Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
About Deviant PuckUnited States Recent Activity
Deviant for 6 Years
Needs Core Membership
Statistics 1 Deviation 107 Comments 4,367 Pageviews
×

Random Favourites

Roronoa Zoro by Evil-Siren Roronoa Zoro :iconevil-siren:Evil-Siren 673 221 Sunset Zoro by taintedsilence Sunset Zoro :icontaintedsilence:taintedsilence 892 139 Zoro by Achrafuuu Zoro :iconachrafuuu:Achrafuuu 1,483 253 One Piece - Zoro Roronoa by Nesskain One Piece - Zoro Roronoa :iconnesskain:Nesskain 2,087 97 Zoro wip by lychi Zoro wip :iconlychi:lychi 2,918 140 One Piece fan art by koloromuj One Piece fan art :iconkoloromuj:koloromuj 4,336 327 One Piece - Flight by meiwren One Piece - Flight :iconmeiwren:meiwren 5,586 381 - One Piece Warehouse - by coreymill - One Piece Warehouse - :iconcoreymill:coreymill 1,976 276 Nico Robin - One Piece by Odinrules Nico Robin - One Piece :iconodinrules:Odinrules 505 22 ONE PIECE by MaximoVLorenzo ONE PIECE :iconmaximovlorenzo:MaximoVLorenzo 3,011 349 Sanji vs. Smoker by nJoo Sanji vs. Smoker :iconnjoo:nJoo 3,737 283 Sanji by Khalitzburg Sanji :iconkhalitzburg:Khalitzburg 1,743 114 One Piece de Casino by FeiGiap One Piece de Casino :iconfeigiap:FeiGiap 5,180 353 One piece : Shichibukai by diabolumberto One piece : Shichibukai :icondiabolumberto:diabolumberto 2,528 300 One Piece Summer 2010 by flominowa One Piece Summer 2010 :iconflominowa:flominowa 2,588 240

Activity


deviantID

phuqqit
Puck
United States
...I don't like talking about myself. I'm also not very interesting. I'm just here to look at all the pretty pretty pictures.

Current Residence: Texas
Operating System: Windows (>_<, I know)
Personal Quote: "90% of everything is crud...but the remaining 10% is worth dying for."
Interests

Journal

No journal entries yet.

Comments


Add a Comment:
 
:iconkirkpatrickpsalm:
kirkpatrickpsalm Featured By Owner Jul 24, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Hi Puck. Most sincere thanks for faving Heaven [link]

P.S. I apologize for the belated thank, thanks for your time. Have a nice day ^^
Reply
:iconmrs-jessicat:
mrs-jessicat Featured By Owner Jul 6, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
thanks for the :+fav: :) :heart:
Reply
:icontanlomaknat:
TaNlomaknat Featured By Owner Jun 22, 2012  Hobbyist
Thanks for the fave >0<
Reply
:iconligechan:
Ligechan Featured By Owner Jun 21, 2012
Many thanks for the fav^^
Reply
:iconpachecoclaire:
PachecoClaire Featured By Owner Jun 5, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
Thanks for the fav :)
Reply
:iconicagic:
icagic Featured By Owner Jun 2, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
Thanks for the fav! :)
Reply
:iconpaperfetish:
paperfetish Featured By Owner May 21, 2012
Thank you for the favorite.
Reply
:iconanoch:
Anoch Featured By Owner May 18, 2012
thanks for the fave!
Reply
:icondionaya:
Dionaya Featured By Owner May 16, 2012  Student General Artist
Thank you so much for the fave!
Have a llama. :)
Reply
:iconamaterasuscorp1:
Amaterasuscorp1 Featured By Owner May 14, 2012  Student General Artist
thank ya very much for the fave ^^
Reply
Add a Comment: